Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VJ
    Glad you found it !
    (I assume the beeping came from the mainboard ?)

I have this unit (510XE):

for a dual Xeon system.

The beeping was in fact from the system speaker. It never ceases to amaze me how sound direction can be so misleading based on the frequency.

I don't think I will go quite that far with a PS. Unless I desire having the ability to hookup a 12V micro-welder to attach add on brackets in the case. SHEESH! talk about power!
    Last edited by IM_Riktar; 17 April 2003, 06:12.
    Perspective cannot be taught. It must be learned.

Comment

Yes, I know it most likely is overkill, but an EPS12V PSU (which is really recommended with my mainboard) is quite hard to find in shops, so having to order it from internet anyway made me choose that route...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Since it has been determined that your Parhelia was not the problem, and the conversation has shifted to PSs, this thread will now be moved to General Hardware...
        Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I've got the 450W, and it's pretty robust.

And I recommended the 350W to a friend, she's got no problems with it.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Working...
          X