Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

G400MAX users post your benchmarks here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400MAX users post your benchmarks here!

Okay I'm going to move this post to the top. Since Matrox CLAIMS to have started shipping their G400MAX cards this week, that should mean that at least some of you should have your cards by now, unless they are waiting until today or tomorrow to ship. So if you have your cards, please post your benchmarks here!! The two benchmarks I am most interested in are as follows:

Quake 2 crusher- all resolutions up to and including 1600x1200

Half-Life blowout- all resolutions up to and including maximum(1280x1024?)

Also I heard a rumor that the beta testers were allowed by Matrox to share benchmark results using the 5.13 drivers. So far I've only seen G200 results, not G400. If you have G400 results using those drivers, please post them here as well.

Well, I received an e-mail from Matrox yesterday and it seem sthat Matrox has not shipped any G400 Max yet. Probably next week or two.

Regards,
    Manoj Mahtani

Comment

Can those of you that get their G400Max first also test Unreal? Last I heard G400Max had dismal FPS in this game and since lots of games are using this engine it's really important I'll see my 30+ fps at 1280x1024x32bit

Thanks,
      Michael

------------------

P2c-300a/450, 256MB PC125 SDRAM, Quantum Fireball Plus KA 18.2GB 7200rpm, Panasonic 7502B x4/x8 Ultra SCSI CD-R, Tekram DC-390U2W Ultra2Wide SCSI controller, Diamond MX300 (Vortex2), Matrox Millennium G400Max, 19" Hitachi SuperScan 752, Logitech Cordless MouseMan Wheel and some other fancy stuff

Comment

Working...
      X