Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help !!

Hello !

I have a problem when i use in True Color 32bit in win same whit 24 , but allworks fine whit 16 an lees

And my problem is that i have some yellow shadows on my icons and some icons are brigther ?? Like the expoler icons befor the www.???????.com

PLEASE HELP ME WHIT THIS ??????

System specs :

Abit Be-II
    350mhz intel P II
    3X64mb (pc100)
    Matrox Millennium g400max
    Sb Live! Value
    Azteach 56k modem
    Hp Cdrw 8210
    Hitachi 8x Dvd / 40 Cd-Rom
    Display ! Fujitsu e176 17"

[This message has been edited by Niklas (edited 28 January 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Niklas (edited 29 January 2000).]

Hey, did you ever get Bus-Mastering working on your system? I don't remember what happened with that. Damn it, I remember the answer to your question (or it least I think I know it), but it isn't coming to my head now. Try a couple bios tweaks and it should help. Sorry, I forgot what exactly it is.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
    --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

hey. ummmmmm
      i know this i read it recently..
      go into the bios and change your Ram latency to 4 or something like that
      is that it?????
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

I don't think that was the one. Ummm, I can't find the last post about that either.... Oh well, give it a try Niklas.
        "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed"
        --- Albert Einstein

"Drag racing is for people that don't know how to brake and downshift at the same time."

Comment

The busmastering works fine !
          I had the problem whit the Sdram Leadoff time and it works now whit 4 ! its not that problem !

Can it be some wrong settings in the g400 tweak v.006 program ??????

I don´t now how this happened ?

My card has worked fine now but.... Hell i now =(

By the way .. If someone has the best settings for the g400 Tweak and the MgaTweak .. Please tell me ! =)

Comment

Hello !

I found my problem ! or ..??

In G400Tweak v.006 I enabled the
            Force RRII (?)

And restarted .... Ahhh no mor Yellow shadows and brighter icons ! Yesss .

Then i disabled the Force RRII (?) And restarted...

Wow there was no problems any moor ! ???

I don´t now what to say ..

But its working and im happy for that

Comment

Working...
            X