No announcement yet.

Next Version Of Parhelia Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....so there have to be a new revision better than actual P and after (next summer) the Parhelia 2 better than the revisited P?

Comment

Originally posted by Lukappaseidue
      ....so there have to be a new revision better than actual P and after (next summer) the Parhelia 2 better than the revisited P?
      Yes
      VigilAnt

Comment

- Any news on an actual Bandwidth Saving Technique (other then Fast Z-Clear, similar to Hyper Z or LMA)? Other then that, sounds great. Cant wait till Parhelia2. -
        - ? -

Comment

Originally posted by Rimfaxe

And by then Ati and Nvidia has already made another big leap away from Parhelia and/or Parhelia2 performance and then... *sight* and then... darn!
          But...

As has been stated many, many times, you don't need the speed those cards boast, they're only for posers who focus on benchmarking games instead of actually playing them!

Damn, how do you do bold?, let's try this
          Life is a ride
          Like days on a train
          Cities rush by
          Like ghosts in the night

Comment

1. Please matrox bring out a budget 64mb version of the revised parhelia soon(tm)
            2. Hasn't anybody noticed both nVidia and ATI are starting to take more time in releasing new cards? it will be nearly a year ago that geforce 4 was released when nVidia's new baby will come out. so who says they'll have something new ready by the summer, i think parhelia 2 stands a good chance, if it's faster then the R350 and nv300 or whatever they're called.
            3. parhelia 2, 3 integrated ramdacs , full 3 head support , amazing speed , Doom 3 on 3 monitors , who's gonna say no to that?
            Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Damn, this sounds fun.
              VigilAnt, what is the time perspective for the revised Parhelia,
              is it like before the new year or after?

I know, it might be a question that does not have an answer, yet. But this is so exciting, do you think we can expect it this year?

Thanks and god bless Matrox
              / f
              ----------------------------------------
              "never underestimate the power of stupid people"

Comment

is it like before the new year or after?
                I think we all can safely assume it'll be after the leaves turn green again
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Ow, that's quite a while till then
                  well, I guess that's the way it is...

/ candyman
                  / f

Comment

Originally posted by Greebe

northern or southern hemisphere ?

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                    LG BH10LS38
                    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

dunno, I'm in the middle. It doesn't even really look like winter here when it is... rarely even goes <10c and that's at night
                      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

The leaves of my plant just started turning green again did anybody here know those things need water
                        Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

But is that the revised or the Parhelia 2?
                          #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                          people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Strahd

But is that the revised or the Parhelia 2?

Exactly, seems to me there is no big point to release an improved Parhelia shortly before P2 would come out... at least if there is no big price gap. So the revised Parhelia should come out this winter.

/ candyman
                            / f

Comment

That would make more sense. But then...
                              #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                              people do all day!"

Comment

Originally posted by Yxalitis
                                As has been stated many, many times, you don't need the speed those cards boast, they're only for posers who focus on benchmarking games instead of actually playing them!
                                I agree on that 'bout Nvidia, but ATI, with the 9700, made a great product, focusing on image quality and features. (it's the only graphic card you can play virtually ANY game with 1024x768x32 with 6xFSAA and 16-tap AF)
                                <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="1">"Dadinho o C@r@$, meu nome agora � Z� Pequeno" - City Of God</font></p>
                                <p><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1">A64 @ 2,25 + 1GB + GT6600</font> </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X