Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The boys are back in town! Come play UT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All you LPB's make me sick.....

Yes, Ace....your latency seems minimal...now if we could get Don off his XP networking features on his 98 machine.....
    Beez-good fun this last weekend-we shoulda wiped the floor with those weasels. Oh, and by the way...there are lots of weapons OTHER than the Shock rifle. I hear through reputable sources (say....Ace....) that they will also turn others into piles of leaky meat. Great matches with all us MU'ers....Oboy, Kindness (Pneumatic...ah whatever), Ace (JL|KingsDragon|Sphincter|Beatsmyass...whatever it is) And Beez. I keep just missing Wulfman...Msg me when you see me on-I'm only on the MIRC channel if I'm UT-ing. Cheers!
    AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
    512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
    ATI Radeon 9800 Pro now (s'alright)
    SB Live 5.1 Value
    80GB Drive

Comment

Sorry I made such a quick exit in that last game, Cactus. UT crashed on me, then my sound was all messed up so I had to reboot the computer, then ......

So Ace is now playing as KingsDragon? Dang, all this time I was thinking some new guy was joining us -- and he was pretty good too! If I knew it was Ace, I wouldn't have let him win so easily.
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I found this screen shot from a recent match.....
        Attached Files
        My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

haha guys guys guys.. the black leather works well for me. lol. doesnt make me such an easy target
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Beezer, I know how you feel. When Ace/Snake-Eyes/Azash/King'sDragon/King/Jerry isn't around I can pull off a win every now and then. When he is there my final score board usually looks like the one you pictured there (me in second).

I always tell Ace "Always a bridesmade, never a bride".

About the only time I did any good the other night was when Ace had to go change Joseph's diaper. I got about a half a game head start on him and actually won one! Woo-Hoo!!

(The artist formerly known as Kindness!)

Comment

Good Match, Beez!

Let me guess the storyline of that match you screenshot.....Beezer had 36 kills-35 by shock rifle, one by enforcer on a respawn.... You're just lucky I wasn't there....or I'd have put you over 40 kills with my mindless attacks, easy!
              You get your network thing sorted out, Kindness?
              AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
              512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
              SB Live 5.1 Value
              80GB Drive

Comment

Originally posted by Kindness!
                About the only time I did any good the other night was when Ace had to go change Joseph's diaper. I got about a half a game head start on him and actually won one! Woo-Hoo!!
                Yep, that's about right. I only have a chance if he gives me a head start. I don't think I've ever beaten him -- that game was so close I had to capture the screen shot.

Hey Cactus, I keep seeing all these other funny looking weapons lying around, but I can't figure out how to use them. Guess I'll just have to stick with the shock rifle...

Comment

Don't you pay them no mind, Beez!

The other things you see lying on the ground are just artifacts from overclocking your G400max too much. I suggest you avoid them and instead focus on your hammer skills.
                  Nice games again last night...in the last one my UT crashed-figured it was time to sleep anyways. I was off last night-thanks for all the vengeance. I think you should change your skin to a spinning skull, that's all I see whenever I do Whack you.
                  I can only very rarely beat Ace-he plays offense to the max, so you may get him a lot, but he's out scrounging kills like Congress on Enron execs.
                  How you get those screenshots again? F9 or something? My memory sucks, and my grammar is even worse.
                  AMD 2500XP @ 2.3 GHz
                  512 MB DDR PC3700 DChann
                  SB Live 5.1 Value
                  80GB Drive

Comment

You guys bust me up!

From now on though, in UT I use only KingsDragon, heh. If you see |JL|KingsDragon in the IRC, it's me. Of course, if you see |JL|KingsDragon|Trillian or |JL|King (what I get when Trillian loses connection and automatically reconnects, sometimes), but NO |JL|KingsDragon (notice the complete nick with the lack of 'Trillian' tacked on), then I'm probably not at my PC at the moment.

Don't be so modest Beezer. I can recall at least one time that you've beaten me. And you always do so well on efficiency too!

BTW, keep an eye out in there. I show up all the time, and even try to reply to the spurious '!', '?', '/', etc. that I see between matches too. (Not always successfully, it seems, lol)

Getting a bunch of MUs together in the same server is one of my favorite UT treats. (Especially with several of you on the lookout for me specifically)
                    "..so much for subtlety.."

System specs:
                    Gainward Ti4600
                    AMD Athlon XP2100+ (o.c. to 1845MHz)

Comment

i really need a copy of UT.. guess its time to go buy one.
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

It's $15 now in the stores here.
                        Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Earlier in the thread you said you also got UT with your soundcard (Creative board I presume). Does it not work because the 4.36 patch refuses to work on it? If that's it, just search for the nodelta version of the patch and it should work fine.

Comment

i just realized i burned all the games including Ut before i left. haha. now i just need a server number.

anybody know Elvis's ? i looked but could not find. and my icq is not working right so i cant ask him myself.
                            Last edited by Lizzard[MPE]; 8 February 2002, 15:56.
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

66.92.162.10 port 7777
                              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

It's nice to have you back Liz!
                                Man that was a lot of fun playing last night. GOD I love using the hammer! It's

Oboy
                                Time to make the wafers!
                                Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                                jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
                                X