Online gaming :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online gaming :D

As some of you know, I've recently gone broadband.

I have started to get back into some CS action.
    Does anyone here have a favourite server???
    Do youplay other games???

It would be fun to play against/with people you know

Any thoughts?
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Counter strike is fun but old try playing games like jk2 outcast, avp2 primal hunt, mohaa spearhead, battlefield 1942, rtcw, sof2, c&c renagade and gore. Plus cs has too many mods and you never know if you need a mod to play a cs multiplayer game online.

Comment

I'm playing this HL mod for now.
      Though this is relatively new, game experience is amazing. =)

Natural Selection

Comment

Im an operation flashpoint man thats my all time favourite.
        Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Hey Kusa, are you playing Natural Selection on G400?
          I have real problems with gamma setting on it...
          They apply "overbrightening" to colors, and it resets gamma setting that i give to my desktop. Can't see shit.
          Just tell me if you play it on G400 so i could harass you further with questions
          Matrox Millenium P750 bios 1.3 - 12, P4 3Ghz HT 800Mhz, Asus P4P800 Deluxe, 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel, Dual Seagate 80Gb S-ATA on Intel Raid level 0, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1302, external Yamaha CD-RW CRW-F1DX on Firewire, Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard, Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, Viewsonic P90F, Viewsonic PF790

Comment

I'm playing with P and have default gamma both game and desktop , so I don't see any difference between two.

but I saw someone had same issue on official NS forum.
            (not G400 , though)

Comment

I'm readin NS forum.. (keyword: gamma)

Do you see error message 'this display doesn't support...' or something when you start ns?
              If this shows up your card doesn't support a gamma settings in a game which might be causing a problem. I think I have same one on my P cuz I get same error too...

Comment

I asked it in matrox support forum

point is, the game resets gamma on start. it does not do it intentionaly, it's a bug in drivers.

Supposedly 40.x detonators fix that problem for nvidia cards (read tech support forum sticky on natural-selection forums), but what about G400?

i am gonna try installing new drivers this evening to see how it goes...
                Matrox Millenium P750 bios 1.3 - 12, P4 3Ghz HT 800Mhz, Asus P4P800 Deluxe, 1Gb DDR400 Dual Channel, Dual Seagate 80Gb S-ATA on Intel Raid level 0, Toshiba DVD-ROM SD-M1302, external Yamaha CD-RW CRW-F1DX on Firewire, Microsoft Natural Elite keyboard, Microsoft Intellimouse Optical, Viewsonic P90F, Viewsonic PF790

Comment

Kusa

i don't find default gamma acceptable on my Viewsonic PF790. and you can't really adjust gamma in game.

Did you try changing gamma? I mean, that would be the only reason for me to get P

Comment

ok I installed Coloreal (gamma uty for P) and tried to run ns with high contrast.
                    every map change my gamma reset to default. once go back to menu and resume a game its gamma goes normal (brighter one), though.
                    I think it's same issue as you.

Comment

ah, seems you got work well with latest driver.
                      I hope they will fix it on P too. =)

Comment

yeah, it's much better when you can see things. i just finished 4 hour session of that game... it's awsome, i think i got all the details now, have to learn maps

It's amazing what people can do using old engine and computers, with just enough time on their hands

Today's highlight - running from elephant to close door to the main base (closing it in front of myself, not enough time)... gee... that's so cool. reminds me of what TF was originaly... in fact, natural selection does compare itself to TF on their site.

Comment

Working...
                        X