Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Option on 450 PC's?

Hi guys,

I'm not sure yet when I can install a cruncher on my PC at work, but you'll notice it soon.

I'm working at Sony Logistics Europe these days, and although we have a couple of networking problems for the moment, I'm sure I can install Seti on a minimal of 450 PCs.

With the continuous 2Mbit online internet connection that would add a lot to the cause, wouldn't it?

I'll let you know when I know more

Jord.
    Jordâ„¢

Sounds good.
    But you'll have to make up with Guru then

------------------
    Join the MURC SETI team!
    View the exciting stats
    P5B Deluxe, C2D E6600, Scythe Ninja, G.Skill 2GBHX
    Raptor 150x3, Plextor PX-760SA, X-Fi Elite, 7900GT, 21" CM813ET Plus, CM Stacker

Comment

Why would he have to make up with Guru? Is Guru the one who runs and coaches the team? Is it his sole contribution that keeps this team afloat? Oh, please Mr. Guru, when and how should I join your team if you ever do consider me? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Comment

450 PCs??? Wow, that's a lot! Do you have the specs of them? You might just outproduce breezer

Comment

Originally posted by Rags:
          Why would he have to make up with Guru? Is Guru the one who runs and coaches the team? Is it his sole contribution that keeps this team afloat? Oh, please Mr. Guru, when and how should I join your team if you ever do consider me? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
          Well that was very unfriendly! But as I already apologized to you I can’t do anything more! I fully understand if you can’t forgive me for the things I posted about you! But as I already (tried to [according to Jordan no one understands me]) explain to you I’m very sorry and it was all a big misunderstanding one my part! I know I can newer take back what I said to you but I hope that you will someday forgive me…

------------------
          Join the MURC SETI team! | SETI @ MURC

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."
          According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Oh and if I (or anyone else) have any probs with something or someone I don't think it should hurt the whole team!

Originally posted by : Sisyfos
            Sounds good.
            Yeah it would help the team!

Originally posted by : Sisyfos
            But you'll have to make up with Guru then
            So far I have got 2 from him none eaven trying to solve the prob.(if he would not have replied at all then it would have been fine with me)!

------------------

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity. It eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get straight to the business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."

[This message has been edited by Guru (edited 22 October 2000).]
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Well at leat I was man enough to admit I did something wrong!

------------------

Comment

Bring 'em online Jorden. NOW!!!

Hope you wont pass me, to soon

Daniel

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid Snake:
                  You might just outproduce breezer
                  Hey now, I've been the number one producer for several weeks now. Gimmie some frickin' credit

------------------
                  Andrew
                  I will finish what I sta
                  Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Guru, I wasn't picking on you at all

Comment

DentyCracker I realy don't think Sisyfos coment about us making up was Seti related!

------------------

Comment

OK, then he might outproduce agallag

Well, I got another system today for SETI (P3-550 Katmai, 128MB RAM 2-2-2), should help my output.

Comment

Jorden

Hey! ,I thought I warned you off from using those PC's! hehe

Well actually I got dangerously close to encouraging him!

------------------
                          I guess I won't recruit for my team here Team Anandtech
                          Team AnandTech - SETI@H, Muon1 DPAD, F@H, MW@H, Asteroids@H, LHC@H, Skynet POGS.

Main rig - Q9550 @3.6 GHz, HD 5850 (Cat 13.1), 4GB DDR2, Win 7 64bit, BOINC 7.2.42
                          2nd rig - E5200 @3.73 GHz, GTX 260 c216, 4GB DDR2, Win XP, BOINC 7.2.42

Comment

I thinks Rags was just saying that if one wants to crunch for team Matrox users then one just does. It would be nice if everyone was on great terms with everybody else but if not then not.

Sheesh.

Now get crunching y'all

Duron at 900 stable for the last two days hehehe
                            [size=1]D3/\/7YCR4CK3R
                            Ryzen: Asrock B450M Pro4, Ryzen 5 2600, 16GB G-Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4 PC4-25600 RAM, 1TB Seagate SATA HD, 256GB myDigital PCIEx4 M.2 SSD, Samsung LI24T350FHNXZA 24" HDMI LED monitor, Klipsch Promedia 4.2 400, Win11
                            Home: M1 Mac Mini 8GB 256GB
                            Surgery: HP Stream 200-010 Mini Desktop,Intel Celeron 2957U Processor, 6 GB RAM, ADATA 128 GB SSD, Win 10 home ver 22H2
                            Frontdesk: Beelink T4 8GB

Comment

The first 250 PC's are 'infected'... Just a problem with uploading the data. I bypassed the proxy, but still it doesn't work too good. For the time being I'll be uploading and downloading lots of stuff to my driveway account, and ferrying floppies to and forth

PC's are varying between P166's with 64Mb and P3-733's with 256Mb RAM.

Jord.
                              Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                              X