replied
    sorry was snowed under with things.
    fori has been disabled

Leave a comment:

• Umfriend
    replied
    Originally posted by Nowhere View Post
    Actually, it was my poor attempt at crabby smerfism
    LOL! Even my attempts at that could, apparantly, not withstand the scrutiny of that white furry monster. (lost the title a long time ago).

Leave a comment:

• Jessterw
    replied
    Well I think it's safe to say you can ignore those notifications then.

Maybe the positive outcome is that the spammers waste their time there instead of here.

Leave a comment:

• Gurm
    replied
    Regardless, the issue is that people are signing up over there for the purpose of spamming. Nice!

Leave a comment:

• Nowhere
    replied
    Originally posted by Jessterw View Post
    Glad you think the theme looks nicer. I was working on it for awhile a few or couple years back, but never finished it and thus the update was never implemented.

Actually, it was my poor attempt at crabby smerfism, liking more "illegitimate MURC" theme or smth

I'm a fail in this regard though...

PS. But srsly, I do like it more; it's more "neutral", and somewhat reminescent to the old (previous than this) MURC theme...

Leave a comment:

• dZeus
    replied
    I hope there's no risk of breaches in the version of vbb running on that site that can lead to all user/pwd being extracted?

Leave a comment:

• Jessterw
    replied
    No need to panic. The site was an in-development version of the forums we all know and (used to) love. So, it uses a copy of the database records that were there at the time.

Glad you think the theme looks nicer. I was working on it for awhile a few or couple years back, but never finished it and thus the update was never implemented.
    Last edited by Jessterw; 22 February 2009, 19:15.

Leave a comment:

• Nowhere
    replied
    It has better theme though...

Leave a comment:

• Gurm
    started a topic fori.murc.ws?

fori.murc.ws?

I got a ... presumably SPAM e-mail saying i had a new private message at fori.murc.ws

The site is ... VERY similar and even seems to have content from forums.murc.ws

Is this the newest kind of spam? Some kind of automatic vbulletin-scraper?
Working...
X