Maybe there' s some hope, maybe not.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe there' s some hope, maybe not.

I wonder why noone noticed the folling post by Dr Mordrid in this thread.

mmmmm......would be fun to see how the RT.X100 does on that thing @2ghz. Would also be cool to see how something else that's loaded into the beta system would work as well...but that's another story

Dr. Mordrid
    We know that our Doc is a BB, but we also know that he's not only beta-testing for Matrox Graphics, so maybe there's hope....
    main system: P4 Northwood 2.0 @ 2.5GHz, Asus P4PE (LAN + Audio onboard), 512MB Infineon PC333 CL2.5, Sapphire/BBA Radeon 9500@9700 128MB (hardmodded), IBM 100GB ATA-100, 17" Belinea (crappy), and some other toys...ADSL (1,5mbit/s down, 256kbit/s up...sweeeeeet!)

No there is no hope no more...
    P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
    Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
    And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

There might be hope Soon™

Comment

Methinks he has a beta copy of new Media studio pro

Comment

Hello,

Well just to add I really enjoy your Matrox insites and difficult future predictions.

Honestly all the employees don’t care anymore, we are all looking for other jobs, and have side jobs. For over 3 years there has been no pay increases, the recent cut backs of about 120 employees have left many holes for proper testing, while management is still there. Total mismanagement,
          unstructured work environments, daily customer complaints, coworkers dreading coming to work, you get the idea. The end is almost near unless potential buyers
          take the horns of the company and move on. Plenty of dead beat managers, and they know who they are, need to be let go, as their actions are the source of poor
          employee moral.

Sales have been poor in all divisions. Video group’s 2 new RT cards have
          not been moving at all and typical of Matrox decisions, older products have
          dropped any driver revisions. Useless promises for clients, G400Marvel for
          example, the Mac clients, how can clients trust such a company which take
          dractice decisions? Graphics division has been hurting with ATI’s announcements
          and the newer Nvidia chipsets. Guys its only a matter of time, do not expect
          new cardsets as there is no one left to construct something special. Do not
          let marketing announcements fool you – the end is near.

Comment

Well I'm placing my bets that MGA isnt going to be around in another 6 months....Though through my rumors I've heard that the Video End does quite well and isnt in any danger...as of yet
            Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Matrox is showing good sales of Matrox Parhelia in Norway.
              Among Webshops in Norway, the parhelia is showing a steady sale, with about 30 units a week. Compared to the 550 wich has shown an increase in sale the last month, has 80-100 units a week. The price for a Retail Parhelia is 3500 Nok, and Bulk 3200, and the G550 is 1200 Nok. retail

The norweagen population is around 4.6 mill. If the sale is somewhat equal in the rest of the world, the sales of the parhelia isn't going to bad.... (I hope!)

James
              Mater tua criceta fuit, et pater tuo redoluit bacarum sambucus.

Comment

Nah - it's just the winter setting in in Norway and all those Viking Men getting ready for months of surround pr0n (tm)
                DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                  Nah - it's just the winter setting in in Norway and all those Viking Men getting ready for months of surround pr0n (tm)
                  ROFL!!!! hehehe probably...

James...

Comment

Re: Maybe there' s some hope, maybe not.

Originally posted by MetalCartman
                    I wonder why noone noticed the folling post by Dr Mordrid in this thread.

We know that our Doc is a BB, but we also know that he's not only beta-testing for Matrox Graphics, so maybe there's hope....
                    Originally posted by Dr Mordid
                    Yup...I'll test about anything FedEx can ship

Dr. Mordrid
                    It doesn't have to be anything from Matrox...

Comment

Or Maxtor
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by GNEP
                        Ohhh yeah!!!!!
                        (Where is that RSN driver..... )

Comment

Originally posted by [GDI]Raptor
                          Ohhh yeah!!!!!

Oh yes, a fellow norweagen admitting the truth...

James.

Comment

Originally posted by [GDI]Raptor
                            Ohhh yeah!!!!!

Who'd want to see Viking men with the RSN feature enabled?

Jörg
                            pixar
                            Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

"And yet, after spending 20+ years trying to evolve the user interface into something better, what's the most powerful improvement Apple was able to make? They finally put a god damned shell back in." -jwz

Comment

Working...
                              X