EBAY agai (not for work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EBAY agai (not for work)

Discover the latest breaking news in the U.S. and around the world — politics, weather, entertainment, lifestyle, finance, sports and much more.

The following is the content of an auction that was (quite justifiably) pulled from eBay after about a day. We were asleep when it got pulled, so we have no idea if it received any bids, nor how many hits it got. Contact us if you love it, hate it, or just want to bear our children.
    Last edited by Guru; 22 June 2003, 13:41.
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

ROFLMAO
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

I think you should modify the "not for work" thing.. to NOT FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO BE VIOLENTLY ILL!

Comment

Guru you are one sick bastard.
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

ROFL, this is like an "live" version of happy tree friends
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

sick.....

Comment

Just not right!!
              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Working...
              X