Windows 2000 RRG Users Untie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 2000 RRG Users Untie!

Hi everyone. I am a moderately satisfied Rainbow Runner G series owner. Only moderately satisfied due to the fact that there has been NO release of the Video Tools for Windows 2000 since APRIL, and that release was a beta (and an unstable beta, at that.) I am certainly not the only person who has a problem with this, and a visit to Matrox's tech support forums confirmed this.
    Check out this thread on Matrox's BBS to see the discussion.

The tech support guy has been very hesitant to do anything about it, and maybe his hands are tied. He finally suggested that we send a message to customerservice@matrox.com, and quote the thread in our complaints.

I wanted to point this out, thinking that if there are other users here who use the RRG under Windows 2000, we might be able to get a louder voice with a few more emails. I will be asking them why they have not provided a beta, nor have they discussed any potential release dates. I realize that not every release date can be publicized, but there is obviously sentiment that Matrox isn't doing the right thing by leaving so many users in the dark. This product is still being sold, yet is not supported on Microsoft's primary productivity operating system. I wanted to bring this to everyone's attention, and if you are in the same boat, fire off a quick email (be civil, of course) asking for customer service to respond to this issue. Thanks for your time.

(P.S. The topic is misspelled intentionally, if you've ever seen the t-shirt or bumper sticker, you'll understand.)

[This message has been edited by tonysee (edited 19 December 2000).]
Working...
X