Using Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus To Capture From SD Card Camcorders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus To Capture From SD Card Camcorders

I have Corel's Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus.

I also have a Panasonic SDR-S10 memory card camcorder that records standard definition MPEG-2 in 16:9 and 4:3 aspect ratios to a tiny SDHC memory card.

Here's a tip.

Corel's Ulead VideoStudio 11 Plus's "IMPORT FROM MOBILE DEVICE" capture gives me a message indicating that it can't capture the video/audio directly from the SD card because it thinks the card may be "write protected."

So -- to overcome this -- all you have to do is use Microsoft Windows Explorer to copy the contents of the SD card to your hard drive.

Then click the SETTINGS button in the "IMPORT FROM MOBILE DEVICE" dialogue in Corel's VideoStudio 11 Plus and browse to the location on your computer's hard disk where you saved the contents of the SD card.

Click the OK button.

Now you should see a thumbnail representing the contents on the SD card (the recorded video/audio).

Click on that thumbnail and then click the OK button.

The video/audio will be transferred flawlessly from PANASONIC's proprietary .MOD file extension to your computer's hard disk in standard MPEG-2 (.MPG) format.

By the way, the Panasonic SDR-S10 is cool:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Love it; ding dong -- tape is dead!

Jerry Jones
    I found a great domain name for sale on Dan.com. Check it out!
Working...
X