Need help re: wiring the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, but it's nice to feel loved!
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Paddy, I'm getting real concerned here, are you doing OK with the re-wiring?
      Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
      [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

I am fine

My mates came over and suggested an alternative route that would be easier, but it will involve hiring some tall ladders.

I have been away in Scotland for the past few days, but now that my job has come to an end I have a lot of free time!

It will be done!
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Kewl, gl!
          Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
          [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

We're two weeks further down the road. Man, that wiring job must be hard. How are you progressing nowadays?

Comment

Still not started

I am waiting for a weekend when some of my mates and my electrician buddy are all free. I'd rather do it in a couple of hours, than turn the house into a bomb site for weeks....

Now if you're offering....

Comment

I'll bring my SDS drill and the dynamite
                FT.

Comment

Sure thing Paddy. So me, my wife and three kids can stay with you for a week?

Comment

Plenty o' room in the shed.. er.. I mean guest-house...

Comment

Working...
                    X