Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yeehawwww My p3 650 goes 866 @ stock voltage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on ppl

Has anyone had the P3 650E into the 900's yet

I am on the look out for one of the new stepping coppermines at the moment,and when I eventually get my sweaty palms on one I will have it SCREAMING for forgivness within half an hour LoL.

But seriously I am intending to run it at 6.5 x 140 Mhz as I have had my P3 450 doing 140 Fsb for the last 6 months SHWEEEEET

So come on ppl crank em up :P

Comment

Calm down Mathew
      I've had mine to 900, but my cdr won't work there.
      chuck

------------------
      ABit BF6, P!!!650@866, 128mb gh@cas3, 10gb IBM@7200, SB Live Value@3.0, Pioneer 104s DVD, Mitsumi CDRW@2x2x8, Acatel 1000 ADSL@1.5mb/sec, Linksys EtherFast NIC, LG 995e, USB IntelliEye,Matrox G400 MAX!!!!

Chuck
      秋音的爸爸

Comment

Well I got my cdr problem fixed!
        Now running 6.5x140 = 910
        I turned off "Pasive Relese" in bios.
        I thought that only had to do with the ISA bus.
        chuck

PS I think I will try for 1 gig! It's only $$.
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

cjolley: Outstanding!! I have my 650 in the hands of Fedex as we speak. I hope for equally good results. BTW, what temps does Winbond/MBM/Sandra or whichever you are using give you?

I would like to compare heat at 100 & 133 FSB when I get mine.

(Anyone else with temps to share dive in)

------------------
          Celeron 400@540 on ABIT BE6 r2, 224M RAM, G400 32m DH oem, voodoo II SLI, Montego A3D Xstream, 300W PS

P4 2.8/533 on MSI 865PE Neo2 Platinum, 1G Crucial, ATI 9600 XT, 5.1 catalyst drivers, TB Santa Cruz, 80G WD 7200 ATA 100, 350W PS Win XP SP2

Comment

GO JOLLEY GO JOLLEY GO JOLLEY GOOOOOO

sorry dude I was just gettin a bit excited the other night with my multi post syndrome, but anyway GOOD for you I was hoping that someone had the gonads to push the envelope on that 650E :] .

Please can you post some more details of your cpu i.e. S-code etc

And some benchmarks would be nice too if you can drag youeself away from Quake for ten mins or so LoL hehe

Regards Matt AkA Max-Payne

Comment

sorry dude I was just gettin a bit excited the other night with my multi post syndrome, but anyway GOOD for you I was hoping that someone had the gonads to push the envelope on that 650E :] .

And some benchmarks would be nice too if you can drag youeself away from Quake for ten mins or so LoL hehe

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

uuh... have you been using the drug speed?

Comment

Good job Chuck. I love seeing people getting to 900 MHz.

Mathew, it looks like you have an itchy trigger finger.

Paul
                          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Comment

Man this is getting too much

Sorry about the multi posts :P

I think I have got a problem here some where

Comment

No I don't use drugs "but I have got a pc habit" never mind I will be getting my fix soon LoL hehe

Comment

Working...
                                X