Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photoshop and G200 Prob?

Hello,
    I'm having a problem with photoshop 4.0. For those who are users of Photoshop 4.0 or higher, anytime I try to use the magic wand in a blank area of a layer to select the objects in the layer, my display goes wacky for a sec then the system reboots. One time the screen went blank and the system locked up.
    I just moved my photoshop stuff from a old and tired and slow pc to my newer one. I did a clean install of both NT4 ws and Photoshop 4.0. I've installed the NT4_422 drivers from g200.com. I tried ti install a newer unified bios (g200/g400 from Matrox) but, it wouldn't open the UtilNT.sys file. I also have ntsp5 installed and reinstalled.
    What I have is a Asus p2b-ds, one celeron 266 (no L2), 64 mb of corsair ram, 4.3 scsi using the latest adaptec uw2 drivers. My monitor is a crappy goldstar 56m.
    The vid card is the Millennium g200 agp, version 4.22 of powerdesk, 4.22 nt drivers, bios version 1.2.9
    Now, does this photoshop prom seem to be a matrox prob, and what can I do to fix it?
    thanks in advance
    Noel
Working...
X