What to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to buy?

Hi I scratched all my money together to buy a new PC mainly for Photoshop, Hash´s Animation Master and Gaming.
    I would like to buy a G400 Max cause I like Matrox and it´s DualHead, I need it. But in Gaming Performance in HiRes it´s not a Geforce. I don´t like NVidia but when I want to play in HiRes there´s the need for a geforce ddr and now I would like to know what to do.
    G400max or Geforce 256 DDR + cheap second PCI Graphics Card?
    I would save 40$ if I would buy the G400max but aren´t there also more options for Dual Displays in the G400max solution and better image quality especially for Photoshop? Sure I would like to have as much FPS in HiRes-Gaming as possible but my priorities lie in graphics creation and functionality.
    Maybe I could upgrade to a g800 DH later. I heard about plans of an ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder which would be great if combined with a PCI Graphics Card for a second Display.
    The rest of the system I will buy

Socket-A T-Bird 700
    Asus A7V
    256 MB KingMax PC-133
    Pioneer DVD-Rom
    SB-Live!
    D-Link network card
    IBM 45GB ATA100
    Iiyama Visionmaster 19" 115kHz
    cheap Ultra-SCSI controller without Bios

I really spend all my money on that thing cause I want to work with it and become better in Photoshop and learn Hash´s AM.

Please come up with your suggestions regarding my question or anything else. Thx
    Lord Lumpi
Working...
X