Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we going to see a bloodbath tommorow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are we going to see a bloodbath tommorow?

Well how many of you are expecting to see a bloodbath when it comes to the reviews of Parhelia tommorow? I got a feeling that its going to get ugly by what most sites base their reviews on...
    Not that bad
    0%
    Somewhat bad
    0%
    MURCers can never show their faces again :(
    0%
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

i voted for the worst
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I'm the middleman....
      "There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."
      Ken Olson, President, Digital Equipment, 1977

Comment

I think there will be at least one or two sites that will have someone who knows what he's doing while reviewing the Parhelia.

Comment

sure sounds like it from reading that first review!

Comment

yo all you murcers keep the faith ok mmzzll
            specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
            video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

Comment

Sounds like AnandTech was going to do a better job of evaluating the IQ of the P. I'm hoping to hear more subjective impressions of using this card versus its competitors. I'd also like to see more evaluation of the Ps performance (speed as well as IQ) when pushing its full capabilities.
              <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

I'm not surprised in the least bit. After the G550 I figured Matrox had firmly planted their feet... in quicksand.

Comment

Somewhat bad... it should take longer to take a proper in-depth look at the P. So the sites first out will be the most FPS-based.

gnep
                  DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

why are there so many non beliefers in the murcewr world all you murcers out there keep heads high tommorow will be the day is will all come out and we will be number one again

danm the beer was good again to night
                    specs p4 2.8@3.2Ghz Giga byte xnpbla bla 2x80GbHD Raid 0 creative audigy iiyama vision master 502 (21inch) a logitech mx700
                    video is ati 9700pro modded to 9800 speeds volt mod ect ect

Comment

im still denying on other forums that this card is crap so if tomarrow every other reviewer comes out with the same disappointing results im gonna look like a real dumbass. If THG review is similar to others i have to admit I really did expect better from this card, and getting 29 fps at 1600x1200 while the g4 gets 40 ain't right and this is where i thought the matrox card was gonna shine

Comment

I voted for the worst, that way I can't get dissapointed

Comment

D, definately D
                          I'm with the ugly guy below me

(It's amazing how many threads I kill with that line )

Comment

I'm in the middle as well ... !

And I have also defended P on other forums *sigh*
                            Fear, Makes Wise Men Foolish !
                            incentivize transparent paradigms

Comment

Working...
                            X