Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem uploading results...

Hello!

I seem to have a problem uploading results...
    In the transfer tab, 3 transfers are scheduled, but all time out :
    first one at 7.84 % (3.57/45.51 KB)
    second at 8.98 % (3.57/39.75 KB)
    third at 0.32% (0.00/1.08 MB)
    The status reads: "upload: retry in ...". Choosing "retry now" in the transfers tab makes it retry, but it times out at the same moment.

In the taks tab, there are 19 listed as "ready to report" and 3 that are uploading (the same 3 as in the transfers tab). Is it a problem with those 3 (and should I abort them), or wait longer? The deadline for the 19 that are listed as "ready to report" is 26/02/2013.
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Hi VJ,

Most R@H servers are currently disabled, prolly for debugging/maintenance purposes. I have had this before. It solves itself automatically. So you can undertake my favorite activity: do nothing.
    Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
    [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Well, I did not manage any results yesterday as a result of that, and today also looks like that. All tasks are finished, but it is also not getting new tasks...
      pixar

Comment

That's what happens when their servers are down I guess. I've got it set to download additional tasks for this situation but for one reason or another I can only do that locally, not through the computing prefences on the site... It'll work out itself soon.
        Join MURCs Distributed Computing effort for Rosetta@Home and help fight Alzheimers, Cancer, Mad Cow disease and rising oil prices.
        [...]the pervading principle and abiding test of good breeding is the requirement of a substantial and patent waste of time. - Veblen

Comment

Servers are back online. Everything (aside from Maggi's issue) is fine.

Comment

Yup, everything was transferred and I have new work units.

I failed to find Matrox Users on boincsynergy though...
            pixar

Comment

Yeah, Boincsynergy has its quircks which may be due to BOINC and/or R@H. It's usually fine the next upload though (like now).

Comment

I have also added Einstein@home to only run on CPUCPU (as Rosetta is not doing it). There is already a Matrox Users group, but it is no longer doing things. I do remember some of the names from also participating in CPDN.
                I joined it, and it turns out the system still knew me. But it is a different account... Any way to join accounts?
                Last edited by VJ; 19 February 2013, 06:10.
                pixar

Comment

You mean GPU only?

You _really_ expect me to assist you on competing projects???

Comment

Oops sorry... yes GPU only... So don't worry, it will not take CPU cycles from Rosetta
                    pixar

Comment

Working...
                    X