Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm BAAAAACK!

Well, let's try this again (who broke the fori again?):

I'm back after a brief hiatus. We are now officially moved to Pennsylvania (near Allentown and Nazareth). No job yet, so I'm still commuting to Boston once a week, but they put in my cable modem (one way, but it's 1Mb so no complaints yet) so I'm back online!

Apparently everything went to pot whilst I was gone. Some quick thoughts:

Holly - don't MAKE me come over there with a cheese log. I know others have offered, but if you need a BX board, drop me a line ok?

G450 - too little too late. Great for OEM's which is the point, but why are they even doing retail marketing? *sigh*

Radeon - just because ATI included "ok" drivers in the box doesn't mean they won't screw up again. And are there Win2k drivers for it at all yet?

Well, that's all for now. I'm still recovering from our 5th anniversary trip to Disney World, and I have "Disney-Lag". It's kinda like jetlag, only it's the realization that people aren't going to do things for you any more. Things like... oh... driving, opening doors, cooking, making the bed, etc. etc. *sigh*

- Gurm

------------------
    Listen up, you primitive screwheads! See this? This is my BOOMSTICK! Etc. etc.
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed
Working...
X