email notification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• email notification

How to set this up when your email addresses are blocked? Gmail and Yahoo are canned, so what if anything can be done?

Shame our MURC email accounts went bye bye
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Weirdly, I can have the notifications to my work email, which sounds totally fake, but not the gmail account I get most of my email to.
    PS. cwjolley near gmail etc
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Thx Chuck

I was mostly offline for a number of years now, relying on a smartphone to do most of what I needed. OMG what a hassle.

Recently had a Frontier FiOS 100/100 connection installed, so no more crappy (read tiny) display, or PITA (tethered) tablets to do my business.

Next chance I get will be a new PC and HTPC setups... not that I don't like my laptop, it's just busting at the seams. lol
      Filled up the 640g HD, overflowing USB ports, et al. Added an external HD (USB 3), several large thumb drives, doubled the internal mem etc.
      Dispite being 5 years old now has a i7 quad core, Synaptics multipoint touchpad, 17" display, blueray, and a mess of IO options that are missing on the newer models. Still like Win7 better than any of the newer OS kiddy crap M$ is putting out these days.

Oh may be replacing my 19 year old Malibu LS in short order. Good car, but 190k miles the engine, was rebuilt several times by ME, so know how many more it has left. The A/C died, needs new front struts, ball joints, control rods, etc. Estimate about $2k in repairs for a car that was purchased ten years ago for $1900.
      Looking at a new Nissan Maxima Platinum, so justa wee bit step up.

2017 looks very promising as long as the government doesn't take a shit on us citizens
      "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X