Tatu Girls are they lesbian or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gurm
    Yeah. I wouldn't do it for free if the other lesbian was Ellen or Rosie. Yikes!

- Gurm
    But you would if you got paid eh? Haha! j/k
    Titanium is the new bling!
    (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Depends on the money.

For a million bucks? Yeah.

- Gurm
      The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
      If only life were as easy as you
      I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
      If only life were as easy as you
      I would still get screwed

Comment

For a million U.S.? I'd do em both!
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

eh... what where you thinking just now? no comment zokes

Comment

...Low.Life.Lesb.Sluts
            Go-Sak-Ma-Ding-Dong!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
              Pretty much. Normally I can't stand house/techno but TATU isn't bad.

The fact that I get to watch hot chicks make out on stage nearly naked merely adds to it.

- Gurm
              MY thoughts exactly....
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

ROFLMAO... more information ministers

edit: Intel on AMD : http://www.theinformationminister.co...p?ID=612221304
                Last edited by Chrono_Wanderer; 21 April 2003, 09:51.

Comment

It's a marketting thing, I mean lesbians don't like too much other lesbians. They just want straigth women to become lesbians with them.

Now imagine you're at the dentist waiting room, there are two chicks siting opposite you. Everything is just plain normal, you have that awfull feeling of going to the dentist.
                  Now imagine that somebody told you that those two girls are lesbians. The situation changes, you are no longer scared of the dentist but your imagination starts working and building an scene were the two chicks are having sex and they ask you to join them because they need a real man!

I love lesbians but they only want to have sex with a man in my fantasies unfortunatly.
                  <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

so drslump, speaking from your own experience? just kidding

Comment

errrhhhh, well, me, I was no..., yeah ok rigth I've been in such situation

I've been only once with a lesbian and it wasn't so great as I expected. I mean, I got tired of eating her p***y and she didn't even bother to make the same to me.
                      Of course that if it would have been with two of them at the same time I'm sure it would've been better
                      <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Working...
                      X