The Club Of Confusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my sig now has the oficial insigina:
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Euhm, Isn't there something wrong with the abbreviation for Club Of Confusion ? It appears something similar to the abbreviation in the BBC comedy "Only Fools and Horses", for the company "Trotters Independant Traders...

Jörg
      pixar
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

... so that should make us MURC COCs
        "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Oh, and, euhm, who is the founder of the Club ?
          Am I confused, or is that you ?

Jörg
          pixar

Comment

Oops, forgot:
            pixar

Comment

lets have a pol

Comment

Now, confusion I understand, I think....

Jeff
                -We stop learning when We die, and some
                people just don't know They're dead yet!

Member of the COC!
                Minister of Confused Knightly Defence (MCKD)

Food for thought...
                - Remember when naps were a bad thing?
                - Remember 3 is the magic number....

Comment

we think .. therefor we know... we know therefor we think.... but every day we learn something new... so in the end we dont know.... therfor we dont think ...... HUH?????? never mind...... i am toooo confused any way..... . but that dont mater since i am a COCer

Comment

So is the MURC University of Confusion becoming reality?
                    P4 Northwood 1.8GHz@2.7GHz 1.65V Albatron PX845PEV Pro
                    Running two Dell 2005FPW 20" Widescreen LCD
                    And of course, Matrox Parhelia | My Matrox histroy: Mill-I, Mill-II, Mystique, G400, Parhelia

Comment

ofcourse...... its the oldest university ever..... ..... but its all new now... depending on whos reality you are refering to

Comment

Working...
                      X