Post counts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KRSESQ
    I think he meant UNDER 2118 posts, in which case ppppppbbbbbbbttttt!

Kevin
    I assumed he was being ironic & I just joined in.
    chuck
    Chuck
    秋音的爸爸

Comment

Keep them. It's not like it's a huge post whore forum where people exclusively post tons to bump their post count. Speaking of which, here's post 999 for me. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
        Was that pic intended for me? I don't purposely post to increase my post count (whoring as it's called), nor do I care how many posts I have for that matter. So I have 6000+, big deal, no one cares and no one ever will. It's just stupid number. The only thing my post count reflects is how much I love to post on MURC wether it's "worthless dribble" (as you put it) or not.

I never understood that stupid pic anyways, the only thing that refelcted my penis size is a mirror.
        I NEVER pointed to you as a post whore,(the pic I posted was in fun) I DID say that the post counts are meaningless here and if they speed things up by disabling them then GREAT! If you are shallow enough or thin skinned and affected by what you read, then you need to get over it and reread the posts twice before posting Zokes.

This forum is under probation for a few good reasons, flamewars that got outta hand, and personal attacks, BOTH items I dont condone or support.
        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

I don't care much about post count, which is why I never participate in post-whore threads. But don't remove them because they are part of the culture here, as KvH said. My test thread really was intended as a test for my sig. Knowing past threads, I thought it would probably get to about 50 posts. I definitely did not expect 1000+ posts. Sasq, if it's a problem, you can lock it (let me know beforehand if you're gonna do it, though).
          Last edited by Liquid Snake; 28 August 2003, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Dilitante1
            I NEVER pointed to you as a post whore,(the pic I posted was in fun) I DID say that the post counts are meaningless here and if they speed things up by disabling them then GREAT! If you are shallow enough or thin skinned and affected by what you read, then you need to get over it and reread the posts twice before posting Zokes.

This forum is under probation for a few good reasons, flamewars that got outta hand, and personal attacks, BOTH items I dont condone or support.
            When you mentioned my silly thread, above all else, that's when I felt particulaly targeted. Was just because of that.

But yeah, if it speeds things up here than yes, I agree with Diliante1.
            Titanium is the new bling!
            (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Let's spend our time on more important things. I vote that Sasq does whatever is most convenient and cheap.

Comment

I think it would be a bad idea to disable the post counts in here. Most everyone here is intelligent enough to seperate the drivel from the dribble
                Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Working...
                X