Real or Fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
    You know, the girl in my original post is really cute, but her pussy is too big and scary for me.

Alright.. yeah I'm gonna beat this big hairy pussy thing to death!

... whoops, did it again!
    LMAO!
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Apparently the cat is real

Does a photograph show a woman holding a large domestic cat?
      Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Damn, that's a big cat.
        Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. Bastard coated bastards with bastard filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive, bubble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine. -- Dr. Perry Cox

Comment

Man!!! I would run if I stumbled across that cat!!!

Comment

Cool.. thanks for finding that, Dave. The girl is a real cutie, isn't she?

Comment

Her pussy too

Comment

Yeah.. pussies with long blonde fur are the best.. so warm when you nuzzle them.

Comment

i think its real i think that i saw the same catt on ripleys believe it or not sum weeks ago (months) anyway i believe its real
                  WaterCooled!
                  AMD Athlon XP 2400+@2325 with Water!

Lian Li PC71 Mods UnderWay!
                  Radeon 9800 Pro 450Core / 375 Mem With Original Cooling just memsinks added
                  512mb HyperX Dual Channel 400MHz Ram
                  Modding is my life allways was my life and i intend it to be my life

Comment

Working...
                  X