Round 5 - MJ voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rumours has EIGHT votes now???!!!

Oh well, at it looks like Zeppelin is gonna win out in the end. And that's ok by me.

Once this is over, I'd be interested to know how many votes each album got in total.

Something I never understood about the TV show Survivor, was the way they settled ties at tribal council. My understanding is that whomever received the most votes previously would lose a tie. But the host guy, Jeff, stops counting the votes when the outcome is obvious. So how are they to know the true count of how many previous votes they've received? Anyway, this question is probably what lead to my disinterest in the show.
    P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Originally posted by schmosef
      Once this is over, I'd be interested to know how many votes each album got in total.
      Wouldn't the albums voted off early have fewer votes then? Since they got voted off early.
      RC Agent
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ Brisbane 2.6GHz, MSI 785GT-E63, 6 GB(2x1GB, 2x2GG) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Asus EAH4850 TOP
      AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Kuma 2.7GHz, ASRock A790GXH/128M BIOS 1.7, 4 GB(2x2GB) DDR2 800 Corsair XMS2, Gigabyte HD 6850 1GB DDR5
      AMD Phenom II X6 1045T 2.7GHz, Asus M5A99FX Pro R2.0 BIOS 2501 , 8GB(2x4GB) DDR3 1866 CL9 Crucial BallisticX(BLT4G3D1869DT1TX0) , Sapphire HD7870 2GB GDDR5 OC, Seasonic 850w powers supply

Comment

Yeah so? I'd still like to know. From that one could extrapolate all kinds of utterly useless info.

***update***

13 votes???!!!! now you people are just voting against me. Remember, if Eagles wins this thing everyone who didn't vote for them will have to buy their crappy album. And no 5 finger discounts either!
        P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Working...
        X