No announcement yet.

Round 6 - FWM voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 6 - FWM voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Round 1 results: Come On Over - Shania Twain voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 2 results: Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 3 results: Boston - Boston voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 4 results: Thriller - Michael Jackson voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 5 results: Rumours - Fleetwood Mac voted off. You can see the results here.

Here are the top 10 best selling albums of all time. Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE album.

Each day I will eliminate the album that everyone hates the most and start a new thread with the remaining albums until one is left, got it? cool. Now go vote!
    Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 - Eagles
    0%
    The Wall- Pink Floyd
    0%
    Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
    0%
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    0%
    The Beatles - The Beatles
    0%

The poll is expired.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Okay, Schmosef.. I said I would and I did.

Comment

I predict the Eagles will have their feathers plucked this round.
      P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

I can't believe you guys are voting off the Eagles, such a shame...
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

(sing) so long to the hotel California...
          P.S. You've been Spanked!

Comment

Damn I can't vote for Rumours - Fleetwood Mac anymore .
            Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
            Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
            Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Originally posted by KeiFront
              Damn I can't vote for Rumours - Fleetwood Mac anymore .
              LOL Me too

Comment

Pink Floyd seems to rarely get votes, unless the people who'd vote for Floyd have voted against all the other losers.
                Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                X