Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Round 8 - Beatles voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Round 8 - Beatles voted off - Top selling albums of all time - vote for the WORST

Round 1 results: Come On Over - Shania Twain voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 2 results: Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 3 results: Boston - Boston voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 4 results: Thriller - Michael Jackson voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 5 results: Rumours - Fleetwood Mac voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 6 results: Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975 - Eagles voted off. You can see the results here.
    Round 7 results: The Beatles - The Beatles voted off. You can see the results here.

Here are the top 10 best selling albums of all time. Vote for your LEAST FAVORITE album.

Each day I will eliminate the album that everyone hates the most and start a new thread with the remaining albums until one is left, got it? cool. Now go vote!
    The Wall- Pink Floyd
    0%
    Led Zeppelin IV - Led Zeppelin
    0%
    Back in Black - AC/DC
    0%

The poll is expired.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Having confirmed that "Back in Black" was the Post Bon Scot era AC/DC with Brian Johnson's falsetto gargling being used in the absense of anyone who could sing or even make a vocal noise that didnt want to make you bludgeon yourself into unconciousness with a speaker stand, I voted for them.
    Pre Brian Johnson AC/DC OTOH, was pretty good.
    Athlon XP-64/3200, 1gb PC3200, 512mb Radeon X1950Pro AGP, Dell 2005fwp, Logitech G5, IBM model M.

Comment

Ouch. Now it gets tough ACDC or The Zep? On balance I think it has to be ACDC.
      Just. Although I must point out that The Wall is not my favourite PF album...
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

I haven't even voted yet, not in this one and not in the others. Should I?

I've never actually listened to these ones:

Come On Over - Shania Twain
        Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel
        Boston - Boston
        Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
        Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975
        Titanium is the new bling!
        (you heard from me first!)

Comment

Originally posted by ZokesPro
          I haven't even voted yet, not in this one and not in the others. Should I?

I've never actually listened to these ones:

Come On Over - Shania Twain
          Greatest Hits Volumes I & II - Billy Joel
          Boston - Boston
          Rumours - Fleetwood Mac
          Their Greatest Hits 1971-1975
          You've NEVER listened to Shania Twain's Come On Over
          Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
          Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Originally posted by TnT
            You've NEVER listened to Shania Twain's Come On Over
            You make it sound like I should have.

Comment

I can't believe you've never listened to Led Zeppelin IV

Comment

I've probably heard one or two Led Zeppelin songs, but if I heard them again I wouldn't be able to tell you who it's from.

Comment

When Elijah Wood was on Late Night with Conan O'Brien for the first LotR, Conan asked him if it pissed him off that Zeppelin pretty much gave away the story line
                  Gigabyte GA-K8N Ultra 9, Opteron 170 Denmark 2x2Ghz, 2 GB Corsair XMS, Gigabyte 6600, Gentoo Linux
                  Motion Computing M1400 -- Tablet PC, Ubuntu Linux

"if I said you had a beautiful body would you take your pants off and dance around a bit?" --Zapp Brannigan

Comment

Working...
                  X