Red Brick Road (TV)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Brick Road (TV)

Warner Horizon have picked up Red Brick Road as a potential series. Word is it will take inspiration from Game Of Thrones, and bring "politics, intrigue and violence" to the world of Wizard Of Oz. Check out some artwork and more details..

New Fantasy Series RED BRICK ROAD To Put An Adult Spin On OZ

It seems the success of HBO's Game Of Thrones continues to inspire other networks, as the latest fantasy series in development is a spin on The Wizard Of Oz called Red Brick Road. Warner Horizon have optioned the series, but any major details are being kept under wraps for now. All we know comes from THR, who reckon the show will be "a continuation of the Wizard of Oz story but told in a Game of Thrones fashion, filled with politics, intrigue and violence".

In the Wizard Of Oz books, the red brick road led to "Quadling Country", which was ruled over by Glinda the good witch. I have no idea what a Quadling is, but I guess we should expect to see them in this series provided it follows the original story. The show is created by Rob Prior, who has worked as a concept artist on several movies including Steven Spielberg’s postponed Robopocalypse. Mark Wolper, Roy Lee and Adrian Askarieh will exec produce.

Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X