OT : Greetings old regulars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT : Greetings old regulars

Wow....Everything has been changed so much since I last came to this message board! =) So colorful!

Anyway, I just wanted to drop by and say hi to all those old regulars (3 months ago) that probably forgotten me =( If you remember, I'm finally in college (UC San Diego), and have been *Very* busy like never before. That's why I haven't had time for any video editing projects =( So can anyone brief me what's been going on the past 3 months (updates/patches/discoveries/cracks?) I hope to some video projects soon...but that all depends how hard the classes are..=(

Anyway, See ya later guys....

Red5 : Did you do that video clip in UC San Diego? Somehow the gun scenes seem to resemble UCSD structures near the dorms...?

-Ethan (aka yeast)

Hi Ethan,

Seems like your summer break was longer than my hangover !

Now would we forget you ? Hey !

I'm afraid you've got a lot to be catching up on, start with the G400-TV and then move on to the digital stuff.

Nice to see ya back tho

Cheers

Chris

Comment

Oh, yep, I've heard from friends that the G400 Marvel is out (but not in retail stores yet (in USA))....so in general, is it worth upgrading? or is the video capture/output just the same? If it's different, I'll take a closer look and read reviews, but if it's just the 'bump map texturing' for the games, I rather not waste my time =P

Argh...college is tough.

p.s. I might be minoring in Visual Arts with Computer Emphasis...so maybe then will I have the chance to do video stuff (and get credit for it!)

-Ethan

-Ethan

------------------

Comment

Working...
      X