Newbie's questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie's questions

Here are some questions I asked Matrox, but still no answer, so I post them here:

1) When playing AVI's/ Mpeg/mpeg2 with VCR-remote or Windows media player and with the DVD max on (for Full Screen Display on TV (Belgium PAL) it takes about 1-2 seconds before the files actually comes on screen (AMD K6-2 333). The problem is, I intended to play multiple files after each others without interruption instead of creating one big file. (any idea?)

2) normally I use Scala MM200 or Iplay Studio for playing AVIS(no compression or simple compr) after each other, and for putting Effects between them + text on images ... Now: The MJPEG AVI's aren't decoded through the hardware (also not the pics+effects) , so it does not come on TV with the DVD MAX option. (any idea ? )

3) If I select clone screen instead of DVD Max, If have the my PC screen on TV, but NOT Full screen ,( 640*480 is no PAL resolution) , I configured a 704*576 with one of the tweak utils, but it does not Help... (any idea ? )

4) Why 704/576 not 720/576 (MPEG2 std) , what will happen when converting to MPEG2 720/576 ? Black lines? Strechted screen ? ( ;( ) ? Is it possible you enhance a driver, or something, to make it possible to record at 720 ?? (please!!!!)

5) The new teletext program gives me a little window (at 1280*1024) , I 'd like to stretch it out... (coulkd you implement this? ) + Could it be possible to save the info to .txt file (+automatic recording...) ?

6) What's the difference between Ulead Video Studio and Media Studio, which is best?

7) When I take a TEST-Picture (see attachment maybe later) from my Cable Provider, It is not the same on the PC-VCR remote window (Above there is sthing missing). Whjen I record it, It seems ok in the .AVI file. When played back (DVD max), there is left and right a little bit missing on the TV output ... Any idea?

THX!!!!
    Fauc
Working...
X