Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Capturing 352x288 turns to be 704x576 ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capturing 352x288 turns to be 704x576 ???

Got my G400/RRG combo and guess what? Sometimes it seems to work!!!

However i tried capture two clips at 352x288 and 704x576 at highest JPEG quality. The strange thing is that both clips turned to be 704x576! The former was less than half the size of the latter.

What is happening here, why is 352x288 clips 704x576???

Later i experienced that some clips suddently change into Black/white? It this due to the driver incompatibility discussed in serveral threats?

Thanks guys.

Sorry to tell you this, but the G400 series has some kind of driver problems with the RRG!

The resolution thing is because the RRG always stretches the resolution upp to max!

If you compare clips the ful sised is better cuality than the smaller stretched!

------------------
    INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
    G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
    SBlive
    128 MB RAM
    19GB HDD Space! (6.4+13 quantum drives)
    SONY CDU771 32X SLOT IN
    SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Well, I have a Marvel G200, but still... don't be fooled if you're watching it in Media Player. Something in the captured file prompts Media Player to stretch it back out to 704x480. Pull it up in, say, MediaStudio Pro, and it'll give you the correct dimensions.

Comment

Hi!

There is a device named Rainbow Runner Scaler. This device streches the picture to 704x576 with your matrox hardware.

Comment

Working...
        X