slideshows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slideshows

I'm very new at this video game, but I've created several slideshows using KaiPower Show, Adaptec PhotoReply.. and now that I have my brand new Marvel G-400tv. I want to capture them (they are on a cd rom) and move them to a vhs tape.. I was told I could do this with the g400. But have not had any luck.. Looks like it only will capture .avi . Does anyone have a work-around for this. Any Suggestions would be Greatly appreciated!
    Thanks for any and all help.
    RO
    my computer is PIII 400mtz 128ram

The term "capture" only applies to turning analog video signals into digital data (like from a VCR to your computer). If the pictures are on a CD-ROM, chances are no captures are necessary.

What you'll probably want to do instead is go into the control panel and turn on TV-out, which should put your monitor's display out to the TV. (I think the option is in Display->Settings->Advanced, but I can't be sure.) Then fire up Kai Power Show or whatever you want to use and play the show full screen.

Comment

Thanks for the help.. but
      I went to control panel.display>settings>advance and I could not for the life of me find anything that would let change it to TV-out... hope I'm not as stupid as I feel (-;

Comment

Working...
      X