Matrox Marvel G400 ( Macrovision )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox Marvel G400 ( Macrovision )

hello I have matrox marvel g400, somebody knows like clearing the protection to copy films , I have used crack.exe that modifies a DLL, but it says to me that vcap16.dll is not correct the size. Somebody knows something?
    Greetings and thanks

Someone recently posted that AVI_IO ignores Macrovision. No guarantees but whattheheck. Give it a go.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

AVI_IO doesn't ignor it.
      Get paid to surf http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=MAC649 it really works. Free Money.

Comment

The reason it says that it is the wrong size is becasue you have a crack for the wrong version. Either get a version of the crack that matches your video version or vise verser.
        Get paid to surf http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=MAC649 it really works. Free Money.

Comment

I am afraid that i was the one that made that rumor....
          I had cracked VT 151 and deinstaled it and then reinstaled it and somehow the vidcap16.dll remained cracked while rrapi.dll was originan non cracked.

That caused some funky errors and other fun things.

AVI IO did capture BUT it droped EVERY frame.

------------------
          INTEL PIII550 MSI 6163
          G400Mill 32MB SGRAM + RRG
          SBlive
          128 MB RAM
          19GB HDD Space! (6.4+13 quantum drives)
          SONY CDU771 32X SLOT IN
          SONY CRX100E 4/2/24 CDRW

If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
          X