Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Error on MSP 5.2 (General (error code=0) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Error on MSP 5.2 (General (error code=0) ?

I try emailing Ulead Techi's
    I've yet to get a responce from anyone.
    Problem is that I cannot open up a project that I worked very hard.
    Reformated my drives installed everyting fresh.
    I have prob with timeline play back for PREVIEWS.
    any help I've tryied evrything out there from Idiots guide to advise from others.

[3036:9:6]

has anyone seen or heard this before.

Are your preview temp files set to go to C:\temp? How much free space is left on whatever drive they are assigned to?

Sometimes a crash or error during previewing is because the drive where the temps are assigned runs out of space.

Assuming the above is the case try moving those temp files to a TEMP directory on your capture drive.

Let's say your capture drive is D:. Start by creating a TEMP directory in the root of this drive. Now put the following in your autoexec.bat;

ASSIGN TMP=D:\TEMP
    ASSIGN TEMP=D:\TEMP

Also set MSPro's preferences up to store all it's other temporary files in this same directory.

Dr. Mordrid

[This message has been edited by DrMordrid (edited 31 March 2000).]

Comment

I don't see enough detail in your message to be sure, but I had a weird error when playing back from the timeline in MSPro5.2 with my G200 Marvel that was caused by the preview range pointers somehow ending up pointing past the end of the video. Pressing the "Stop" button on the navigator bar and then reselecting the preview range (entire project in my case) was the only "fix" I could find.

Comment

Working...
      X