No announcement yet.

Leaked driver question (W2k)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here, no YUY2. But... this sounds like another hidden radiobutton. I'll see what I can do...
    Resistance is futile - Microborg will assimilate you.

Comment

Hi Flying Dutchman,

Tnx for replying...

That's exactly what I thought at first, it must be another radio button that has been hidden somewhere... I've read somewhere a description about how your YUY2 patch for 9X works, but I cannot remember now...

Unfortunately, I have zero programming knowledge, and cannot investigate further... I'm just trying some different Drivers/VT combinations hoping that something useful comes out.

Only sure thing so far:

1- the combination PD 5.39 + VT 2.02.017 looks like it is the most stable (Thanks Sergio For Advising us!): nocrashes so far, but no YUY2, at least for us poor G200 owners.

2- The full "Leaked" set gives us YUY2 in PC-VCR at full frame only (which can be overkill and waste bandwidht), but the YUY2 option showed up (as a "ghost" button, that is) in third party apps (namely AVI_IO trial) just when the installation was fresh and disappeared at the first selection of another capture mode (Mjpeg or RGB-something). This set-up is more prone to crashes anyway, at least in my system!

Should I settle for MJPEG only, I'll switch to 2.02.017!

It'll be really nice if you could find anything useful, FD, given your experience with the 9x YUY2 patch!

Pse, keep us informed!

Best regards, and have a nice weekend everybody!

Joe Daring, Italy

Marvel G200 TV (PAL, tuner added after the purchase)
      PIII 800Mhz
      ASUS CUSL2-C
      256M ram
      Sym810 SCSI Controller
      SBLive! 5.1 (Forgive our sins, Dr.Mordrid )
      W2K SP2

Comment

A first quick peek with a resource editor in RRVCAP32.DLL shows the YUY2 radiobutton and dialog is actually there and should be visible. It is probably "turned off" at runtime. This is getting interesting...
        Resistance is futile - Microborg will assimilate you.

Comment

Working...
        X