Clear All

• My Questions of the last few days

Hello
    I have posted 2 topics in the last days
    but there was no answer.

Does noone else has the same problems
    or did i have choose the wrong words.

mfg Rainer

It's often because no one (or very few) have had the same problems. Be patient, maybe post in them again to bring them back to the top of the list every once in awhile, and you might get a response.

Also remember that not every problem gets solved, or at least solved as fast as you'd like. I recall when one thread that was months old and long forgotten was brought back up to the top, and sure enough, the solution had been found.

Hang in there! In a few more days, you may get lucky. That's really how most problems get fixed-- luck.

Comment

Thanx fluggo99
      Ok, i understand and will be stay tuned.
      When its ok than i will post my problem
      a little bit later again.

Rainer

Comment

Rainer

Also a) make sure that you give as much detail as you can in the body of your text (system, problem, when and how it happens etc.) and b) make the title both precise and attractive (without using obscenities).

If you title it "Help" and say in the body "I'm getting a fuzzy picture, what's wrong?", you are not likely to get help (I'm not saying you did this kind of thing, I'm just illustrating to all what should not be done).

------------------
        Brian (the terrible)

Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Hi Rainer,

In truth, the number of queries is increasing (and the saturation of each type decreasing) due to the increasing variety of both hardware and software that everyone is using. This tends to spawn a huge variety of new compatibility issues.

Also we tend to go through supply/demand cycles, and it seems that there are currently more askers than answerers. We have to respect that the answerers want some time-off too, so some of the questions are going to go unanswered.

Don't give up, but try and be patient also.

Comment

This is the best Forum I ever seen.
            Thanks, Chris and every contributors. I found a lot of answers to my "not asked questions" too, just by searching the Forum.
            Rainer, Be patient and hang around here.

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 10 April 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Fred H (edited 10 April 2000).]
            It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
            ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
            X