It'd dead Jim !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It'd dead Jim !

Am running a 600mhz PIII with 256MB RAM and 40gig hard drive on a Win98 OS. My cards are : G400 MAX and the Rainbow Runner G-series. Am using adobe premier but every time I try and edit a timeline / anything I've captured in any video size or format it gives me the message " Has performed an illegal op " etc etc and closes down. Nothing I seem to try makes any difference and it's driving me nuts ! Have tried MANY different combinations of drivers now. Only reason I changed back to win98 was because not one of the sets of video tools or drivers for win2k that I tried worked either. Every time I tried to capture anything I got the fatal error exception blue screen of death. Reading through these posts it seems that the hardware can work and is good when it does so am asking anyone out there for a STABLE set of drivers for Win2k which I shall install next week as to me it's a much better OS. Looking forward to any advice as would like to be able to actually use my capture card without it crashing every single time ! Thanks in advance - Spoony

I Tried to get A G400 and A RRG to work well togheter foer over a YEAR!!

I did finaly ditch the G400 for my old G200!!

VIOLA:

No crashes!

No instability!

I still belive that Matrox goofed when they tried to do the g400 RRG compatible...
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
    X