Cyberlink Power Vcr Ii / Rainbow Runner Compatibility

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyberlink Power Vcr Ii / Rainbow Runner Compatibility

I am finally getting around to opening a late Christmas Present.
    I am not sure if I should install this POWER VCR II program (http://www.gocyberlink.com/english/p....jsp?ProdId=20 )or not with this RAINBOW RUNNER Video capture card that I have..
    I am not sure if it will work (not supporting MJPEG files)(or mabey I dont need to use the compressed MJPEG file extention to capture???).
    The thing is, if I open it and install the program and it doesn't work, I wont be able to return the Program.
    Has anyone used this program that has a RAINBOW RUNNER CAPTURE CARD?
    I could sure use it! Sometimes when I am capturing a video or a DVD, I fall asleep and capture 3 hours of BLUE SCREEN when the tape or DVD ends, lol.It sure would be nice to be able to shut the recording down in 1 1/2 hours automatically instead of having to stay up untill the tape/dvd ends..
    Your knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

Craig

Hey Craig !

Pass me your mail-adress, I would like to send you a tool for imaging your system-partition. Then you can try any Program. If it´s crap just replay the image.

It´s too big for downloading via bulleting-board.

Friedrich

Comment

Thanx for the offer and the IDEA elfredo.. I do have Ghost .. And didnt think of just "ghosting" my C drive to my D hard drive. And trying it out on the D drive..
      But really I was wondering if anyone who uses the Rainbow Runner capture card has ever used the POWER VCR II program..
      You see, if I open it and it doesn't work.. They won't take it back..(just because it don't work on my machine)If it was defective, yeah ok, they would have to take it back.. But if I break the seal and open it.. I am stuck..If it doesn't work with my RAINBOW RUNNER CAPTURE CARD..
      Has anyone ever used POWER VCRII with a RAINBOW RUNNER CAPTURE CARD???
      Craig

Comment

Oh I see !

In that case try the trial:

It never worked on my machine. Good luck.

Friedrich

Comment

Craig,

I might not have a Rainbow Runner but I have used Power VCRII. As far as I know as long as the capture card is working as a tuner in other software it will work in Power VCRII.

The timer works very well, and capturing in MPEG is not that bad.

Hope I've helped some.

dsp
          1.8GHz PIV (Northwood) @ 2.5GHz
          512MB Corsair PC2700 @ 2-2-2 1T
          MSI 845PE FISR
          8.4GB Quantum CR
          40GB Maxtor 5400
          MSI 40X12X48
          Coolerguys Windtunnel IV
          SB Audigy
          Parhelia (210/600)
          19" Dell P991
          Win2kPro
          Intel Gigabit Network

Comment

Ok very good DSP,
            I will try out the trial and see how it works..
            the Rainbow runner Cap card captures in MJPEG..
            So this should be interesting!
            Thank you for your reply ,

Craig

Comment

Working...
            X