Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As promised Ali,

Go here and follow the instructions..
    HardwareZone is the leading online technology portal in Asia Pacific gives you latest tech Updates, technology news, products & gadgets reviews and more.

Sorry for the delay, you know how long it took to find it again? Geez you are an impatient fella

Cheers,
    Elie

Comment

Yes George, the versatile is a good word for that. However I did not mean to the regioning... I meant to combine the colorcorrection with chrominance. The Storm's chrominance filter (NOT the Chromakey) is different to the Matrox's one. Btw. a lot of people can't use the Storm's Chrominance, because they do not understand the purpose. Sometimes some of my friends call me that he has some problem with the Bri/Contr, but he would like just adjust that parts on the picture what has some specific luma level, but the CC of Storm is useless. Then I have to explain that for this he needs use the Chrominance, choose the luma region what he wants to adjust, then apply the colorcorrection. I think Canopus has no good explanation in the UG, maybe this is why the average users doesn't know this opportunity.

And if you combine the region filter with the CC and Chromakey that can result extremelly refined effect.

I saw the new Storm software in action on the IBC. It looks very much, the almost the whole development of new stuffs is an answer to RTX100. So you were 100% right saying the competition is good.

The shipping date is decided. Middle of October, so one month is left.

Comment

Thanks Elie,

I will check it, then get a hammer and try to stuff the AMD cpus '

Ali

Comment

Let me know how it goes, and be very carefull with those CPUs.

Good Luck.
          Elie

Comment

Working...
          X