Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiere Question

I use Premiere 5.1 LE with the G400-TV.

I do a lot of video slide shows using still pics. I output to a AVI file then playback using the PC-VCR.

When O use some transitions between pics (like flip over and cube spin), the picture before the transition flickeres really bad the whole time it is up there, but only on my TV, not my computer monitor. I have "optimize stills" turned on, it does not happen when I have it turned off, however, my render times and disk space usage increase a whole lot.

Anyone have any ideas what can be done to fix this?

Hi printman,

I don't use premiere but mspro 5.2. However, your problem looks like being in the field order/frame based selection you make for your avi. Try creating your avi file using Field Order B (for G400) -unforunately i don't know how you can set it with premiere-
    Hope that helped

------------------
    mits
    mits,
    System specs: primary : Asus P5B Dlx/Wifi, C2Duo E6600 with thermalright 120 and 120mm Scythe S-Flex
    model E, 2 Gb Ram Kingston HyperX PC6400, MSI RX1950Pro with ViVo, 2 * WD3200AAKS, Sound Blaster Audigy ES, NIC onborad, IEE1394 TI onboard, dvd-rw Nec/Sony Optiarc AD-7173A, dvd-rom Pioneer 106-s, Win XP SP2. Secondary : Asus P4B266-E, P4 2GHz (Northwood), ram 512 MB DDR400 , 2*80 Maxtor, vga asus 9600XT with vivo, sound card c-media 8738 onboard, NIC D-Link 538TX, dvd-rw sony dru500AX, cd-rw yamaha 2100E, Win2k SP4.

Comment

Thanks for the help.

I changed the field settings from "upper field first" to "no fields" and it cleared up the problem. Not sure if this is exactly what you were saying to do, but you lead me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X