G400 Marvel & MSP6.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 Marvel & MSP6.0

With the alternatives (ie Premiere, MSP5.2, whatever else) I have found MSp6 to be the best app with the G400. If not because of the interface and wealth of transitions, filters and such, the MPEG support. It will take a little minor massaging of the Ulead32.ini, but I think that all of the other apps out there have their quirks with the G400. When you get it running right it is worth it, especially at that price. MSP5.2 will work well with the G400, but I installed it after MSP6 (I had the trial of 5.2, then 6.0 and then bought v5.2 off of e-bay, because I had problems with v6) I never got 5.2 running right, but I think that was because I had too much other crap in there. After I got v6 going I never even used the others again. If you do get it check the related posts and try the electric eyes website for the settings.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Thanks...I did actually read your posts from a few months ago about MSP6.0 and 5.2 which is basically what worried me!

I really dont want to spend £200 only to find I can't use it!

Andrew

Comment

I haven't had any problems with MSP6 that were'nt resolved by patching the ulead32.ini file. As for MSP5.2 that ran flawless from the first time I started it.

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

G400 Marvel & MSP6.0

Hello,

I know this has been raised before and I have read loads of posts about this but I do not want to make a wrong choice!

I have found a supplier in the US that will upgrade my MS5.0(VE) for $199. Even with a high shipping cost the total is still cheaper than I can find even MSP5.2 in the UK.

Is there any problem in buying a US version (ie does it still have all the PAL options in etc...).

Also I read a reply to a post in the Official Matrox Forums from one of the tech guys that stated MSP6.0 is not supported via their software and MSP5.2 should be used instead.

Is there alot of complicated stuff I have to do to get it to work with my G400 Marvel?

I do apologise for raising this question again but I just need reassurance that everything will work!

Many thanks

Andrew Wright

Comment

Working...
        X