Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a picture is worth a thousand words then a video is worth a million...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

""1988 ford mustang - 240,000 km - never had any major component fail, still driving this (original clutch still) ""

Have you checked? Are you sure there's still a clutch in there?

Kevin

Comment

And yes its the original- I should know, bought this car new on march 31, 1988.
      Only thing I ever replaced was the battery and a few bulbs!
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by KRSESQ
        ""1988 ford mustang - 240,000 km - never had any major component fail, still driving this (original clutch still) ""

Kevin
        It was an automatic, perhaps?
        Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Well, we picked up the car last night for the 5th trip to the dealer to fix this leaking problem. It looks like they may have finally resolved it. It rained pretty hard last night and it was dry this morning.

I called Oldsmobile to create a case file yesterday. I wanted to be sure that if there are subsequent problems resulting from this incident in a few years, and the car is outside of warranty they will cover it. The representitive was very nice and assured me the case was logged, gave me a case number and told me they will cover anything affected by this problem in the future. I'll probably ask to get that in writing.

Anyway she called the dealership to find out exactly what they did and it appears the sunroof was not sealed or installed correctly AND the drain tube was bent and therefore clogged. No, this isn't my father's Oldsmobile.

Hopefully that's the end of it.

Mark
          - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Working...
          X