Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum availability hassles

Hi guys

Is it just me or are there other users also experiencing no response problems from the forums link?

All the other links always seem to be available - its just the "forums" link that more often than not seem to not respond for about the last 2 weeks.

------------------
    Lawrence
    Lawrence

Lawrence

Don't worry! It's neither you nor your system. The server is simply unreliable. I suspect the bandwidth to it is 100% occupied for much of the time, so it appears to be down.

Over the past week or so, I've found that all Internet connections passing via the E. Coast of N. America have been slower-than-normal: I suspect one of the major nodes may be down. I don't know where the forum server is, geographically, but this won't help anything that has to pass through congested zones.

------------------
    Brian (the terrible)
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

I'm afraid that we're all having problems accessing the forum lately.

Comment

Yep, it ain't personal

I've had more problems than connections with the forum server for the last week. It's all of the MURC forums that are affected, and I don't know what the problem is. I'm sure that Ant is in discussion with GA about it, and is probably pretty p!ssed off about it himself.

Comment

Working...
        X