Good MPEG 2 Stream Analyzer???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good MPEG 2 Stream Analyzer???

I need to be able to view GOP's, matrix, bitrate, headers..etc. I need to be able to analyze an encoded stream for a product called ADNet so that I can encode an AVI to MPEG2 and have it play. I have tried to match the streams as closely as possible with BBMPeg and TMPGEnc, but no luck. I appreciate any ifo.
    WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Check this: http://www.tecoltd.com/enctest/enctest.htm

Fred H
    It ain't over 'til the fat lady sings...
    ------------------------------------------------

Comment

Fred H
      Thanks, that is where I started and I already ordered the full version, but I sent an email to them with my problem and they suspect another problem. They think that ADNEt may use transport stream instead of system stream, which may be a big problem for me. Considering I am not sure of the difference completely. i don't even know if TMPGEnc or BBMPeg will encode transport. I know that one is two layer while the other is three and the PIDS are different, but finding a software encoder doing transport streams maybe difficult.

Thanks
      WinXP Pro SP2 ABIT IC7 Intel P4 3.0E 1024M Corsair PC3200 DCDDR ATI AIW x800XT 2 Samsung SV1204H 120G HDs AudioTrak Prodigy 7.1 3Com NIC Cendyne DVR-105 DVD burner LG DVD/CD-RW burner Fortron FSP-300-60ATV PSU Cooled by Zalman Altec Lansing MX-5021

Comment

Working...
      X