Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What MS Pro software does the version 7 upgrade need to "see" on your system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What MS Pro software does the version 7 upgrade need to "see" on your system?

I originally purchased version 6.0.

When I install 6.5, I have to insert the 6.0 disc for installation proceed.

How will this work with version 7 upgrade? Will I have to insert the version 6 disc, or the version 6.5 upgrade disc? Or am I even eligible for the upgrade?

-Mark
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Turn your life’s best moments into stunning movies with Corel VideoStudio! Get creative with drag-and-drop stylish templates, artistic filters, titles, transitions, and the whole palette of advanced editing tools. Get your FREE trial.

Looks like anything above 5.0 will allow you to upgrade.
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

I haven't seen the upgrade software but, if you have 6.0 or 6.5 already installed, you should have no need to insert any CDs. 7.0 will install in a totally different and independent directory and you will be able to use both independently of each other. The only time you need to insert a CD is if you have uninstalled the previous version. At least, this is what happens with most softwares
      Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

Working...
      X