• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty new UI

Is this going to improve our debates?
    Brian (the devil incarnate)

let's talk about it!

Comment

Hehe, also check out that user review submit thingy on the news page...
      Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I like it. Seems cleaner and more modern somehow...
        - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

Actually, there appears to be a buglet, of no practical consequence. For me, on first access, the menu line at the top of the page shows FORUMS and CHAT and the rest of the items in lower case. After reloading, they are all in upper case and the big MURC logo is in a different format.

Comment

It could be cached images causing some problems, a few people have seen this, if it continues either try clearing your cache or try 'shift-reload' to force a complete refresh.

Dan
            Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

I never noticed it until I started reading this thread. Shows how little attension I pay to "graphics". Given that I use a variety of browsers on different systems I ignore the looks of the UI until it really starts getting in the way.

--wally.

PS I did notice that the "quick reply" box seems much smaller now, IMHO not a good thing.

Comment

We'll get the saw out and widen it up

Comment

Dan

You're right: it needs a cache clean-up to work as it ought!

Comment

Working...
                  X