X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Presets for MSP6 - where are they??

can anyone point me in the right direction for the presets

thanks

should also say that I'm using a Marvel-TV if that makes a difference...

Comment

There are some listed on the Ulead MSPro6 support page, but they limit your functionality.

I only use two: one which disables the Marvel's built in cutlist support, forcing MSPro6 to use it's own. This allows you to keep MSPro's OpenDML support. The other enables MSPro6's Advanced MPEG settings menu.

Let's add the Advanced MPEG menu first;

Open c:\windows\ulead32.ini in Notepad and search for the [VIODRIVER] heading. Now add this entry;

[VIODRIVER]
      Advanced=1

Now, to disable the Marvels cutlist and use MSPro6's look for an entry in [PLAYBACK] that calls MCLPlugin.dll;

[PLAYBACK]
      PlayDll1=C:\PROGRA~1\MATROX~1\MCLPlugin.dll

Change it to look like this;

[PLAYBACK]
      ;PlayDll1=C:\PROGRA~1\MATROX~1\MCLPlugin.dll

See the change? It's the semicolon in front of the entry. This disables it. The exact numeral following "PlayDLL" doesn't matter. I've seen it run from 1 to 5.

Save out the changes and you're in business.

Dr. Mordird

[This message has been edited by Dr Mordrid (edited 07 October 2000).]

Comment

Doc - thanks for the reply.
        I had actually already changed the playdll setting - I could'nt get playback without commenting it out.

I was looking for the size pre-sets that I used to get at the loading screen of MSP6 - these have 'disappeared' after trashing my PC and loading MSP6. I thought I saw them in the downloads sections once, but they dont seem to be there - can seem to find them on Ulead or MAtrox site - Why cant they provide decent search engines on their sites?

Anyone Help??

Regards

Martin

Comment

Martin:
          If you're referring to the dialog box for new project that gives you various templates, this can be brought up via File-Preferences menu. Make sure that "Display New Dialog Box" is checked, then go to File-New. Make sure that "Always show this dialog box" is checked, and then it will come up every time you start Video Editor.

Jeff B

Comment

Working...
          X