Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone recommend a good utility to join DivX files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone recommend a good utility to join DivX files?

Thanks.
    - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

virtual dub

Comment

I guess you use the segmented file feature?
      - Mark

Core 2 Duo E6400 o/c 3.2GHz - Asus P5B Deluxe - 2048MB Corsair Twinx 6400C4 - ATI AIW X1900 - Seagate 7200.10 SATA 320GB primary - Western Digital SE16 SATA 320GB secondary - Samsung SATA Lightscribe DVD/CDRW- Midiland 4100 Speakers - Presonus Firepod - Dell FP2001 20" LCD - Windows XP Home

Comment

The problem with VirtualDub is that it can only join 2 avi's together if they have the same settings eg. Exact same frame rate (and with Divx I think they have to have the same bit rate, but I could be wrong?).

Load in the first file

File -> Open Video File

then any others you want to load in go to

File -> Append Video Segment

Hope this helps

Tinnes.
        Get paid to surf http://www.alladvantage.com/home.asp?refid=MAC649 it really works. Free Money.

Comment

Size and framerate must be the same. Bitrate doesn't have to be the same. To join high- and lowmotion clips you must modify the clip with a hex tool.
          www.divx-digest.com

Comment

Working...
          X