Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Capturing breaks because of copy protection

Howdie folks,
    I got a Marvel G400-TV which I use for capturing video from a camcorder. If there´s a blank space between two takes, the snowy noise on the screen brings an error report like: You are not allowed to capture copy protected material.
    (This message comes up in German, because I live there.)
    Capturing stops and the material I captured this far is not saved to disk.
    Is there any help to fix this problem?

My system:
    Win 98 SE
    The latest drivers by Matrox

There are Patches that disables macrovision (wich is acting blody paranoid and causing this).
    Unfortunatley the downloads section of murc seems to have evaporated
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

UUps, this is not good! Doesn´t anybody know where to get this patches?

Comment

There are Patches that disables macrovision (wich is acting blody paranoid and causing this).
        Unfortunatley the downloads section of murc seems to have evaporated

Are these the same as the patches mentioned in these two threads:

It seems a bit confusing as these seem to be provided by two different people and there is also mention of version 2.10 and 2.04 drivers.

Can anyone clarify this?

... and do any of these patches work with a G450eTV in Windows 2000?

Comment

The Downloads section is still there, its accesses from the old news page link.

When I get enough time, i'll transfer the info over to the current Download section
          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Ahh, well, that shows that I should have digged deeper
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

hi guys,
              Thanks for help. Now it seems to work this far.

Comment

Working...
              X