Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CHRIS of.. (This idiots Guide) you still alive???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHRIS of.. (This idiots Guide) you still alive???

I hope your doing well and enjoying your new job, it's just we haven't heard from you in a long time, I wonder what's going on

Also I have a video clip that I need to ftp to the AVI showcase server so we can all see it, done on the RT2000, it's the beginning to a 1 hour long video called "Maser Miglia III"

Let me know if I can still upload and if it's possible to link it.

Thanks in advance,
    Elie

Hi Elie,

Course I'm alive. I've even been posting to the board fairly frequently, although site updates have currently ground to a halt due to living in 2 places and the fact that I have to work long days tuesday-thursday in order to make up the travelling time on Mondays and Fridays. Plus I'm still writing for Computer Video mag which takes up some evenings too.

However, you are welcome to upload video clips, I'll link them in and write a news update to announce the fact. My email addy is still under my signature on the forum, and I check it every day.

It seems that many of the "old crowd" are fairly busy with one thing or another, it's good to hear from you all

Cheers

Chris

Comment

I sure can relate to the "old crowd" being busy. Between our 2 year old, Margie going back to work (teacher) and doing video projects of one kind or another and betaing the RT-2000 MEGA pack things got real busy around here

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

Soooooooo, how long has it been since you had no sex

Ciao

Comment

who knows.. probably since the release of the G500..(see http://bbspot.com/News/2000/8/video_card.html)
          EvEeRy OnE hAs ThE rIgHt To Be StUpId, BuT tHiS iS aBuSiNg ThE pRiViLeGe...

Comment

Working...
          X